- Farseers get Spirit Stones for free. The reason for a farseer power boost has already been posted all over the place. We're supposedly the best psykers in the galaxy... but we're not. Fix it!
- Eldritch storm needs better wording so that it doesn't cause confusion about scattering.
- Guardians either need better range or a point drop. They suck horribly as is.
- Storm Guardians could stand to get a better save or a higher initiative. Perhaps a warlock upgrade similar to Conceal could give them a 5+ Invulnerable save in close combat would do the trick (like the dire avenger exarch's shimmershields).
- Haywire grenades need a power boost or Swooping Hawks need a point drop. They are such awesome looking models to be so pathetic.
- A point drop on Holo-Fields: 20 points more for an ability that is only marginally better than Extra Armor? Gimme a break...
- Decrease the point cost of all fast attack units. We're supposed to be the fast army, yet all of our fast attack options cost too much.
- Warlocks should have Ld9.
Honestly, I'd love to see a point drop across the board but that's unlikely to happen. Our HQ options are pretty balanced as is, except that the psykers of other armies are starting to out-psyk us. Dire Avengers, Striking Scorpions, Howling Banshees, and Fire Dragons are all pretty balanced. Honestly, our heavy support and transport options are pretty balanced too, although many would disagree with me. People seem to be calling for reduced cost Wave Serpents, especially. While I wouldn't complain, I don't think it's necessary to stay competitive.
Some really wishful thinking...
- Wave Serpents should be able to take holo-fields.
- Farseers with Spirit Stones and two powers of the player's choice for less than 100 points.
- Increase the range of all shuriken catapults by 6" (guardian range to 18", avenger range to 24").
- Something that flies...