- Honor Guard
- Sanguinary Priest
- 2 Assault Squads
That means I still have the following left on my list:
- 1 Assault Squad (finished except for the marine with the meltagun)
- Sanguinary Priest in Terminator Armor (just primed)
- Terminator Assault Squad (just primed)
- 4 Razorbacks (just red and black... need details)
- Land Raider (just red and black, plus I want to magnetize the sponsons)
- Devastator Squad (just red and black)
|Click the pic for full army list.|
- I've got a feeling that the Land Raider Crusader would be a better choice, but I don't want to steal Matt's thunder... his Crusader is the centerpiece of his army, and I don't want to be a copycat (especially not in a group of four... it might be different if I played with a larger group of people).
- I ended up going with a Devastator Squad because the votes were tied in the poll I ran a while back and they just seemed like the more interesting choice. Actually, I take that back... the Honour Guard actually seemed more interesting, but I couldn't get the points to work out at 1500 without dropping something else.
- I feel like people critiquing my list are immediately going to say, "You don't have enough anti-tank." I probably don't... except that in my group there are a total of 16 vehicles, and 11 of those are mine. Against Space Marines, I face two Dreadnoughts and a Land Raider. Against Tau, I face two Hammerheads tops. I need it, but most of the time it's overkill in my group.
Sometime in the next few weeks, I intend to get a few army pics up (even if I haven't finished everything). I haven't taken pics of them in quite some time, and a lot has changed since I took these.
The good news is that, except for the Land Raider sponsons that don't stay on at the moment, the army is at least assembled and can be played if I want. Now it's just a matter of carving out the time in my schedule to get a game or three in. Can't wait to actually get all of these guys on the table at the same time...