Things in the works at the moment:
- Several Magic decks... Junk Depths (Legacy), Wolf Run RUG (Standard), Mimeoplasm (EDH), and Melira Combo (Modern)... each of these is mostly complete, but I'm still gathering a few odds and ends without having to spend too much money.
- Thinking about running a "bring your own packs" draft sometime this summer. Players can bring packs from whatever set they want and draft. It usually ends up being mostly recent stuff, but there's always somebody who brings something crazy. The more people bring old stuff, the more fun the format gets.
- Night Below Campaign in the planning phases... still rereading the adventure and deciding how much creative license I'll be taking with the material. Also, waiting to see what the D&D Next playtest stuff has in store for us before I decide what system to run.
- Talks of playing 40K again... seems like everybody wants to, but none of us have time. Here's hoping we have some time.
- Still going with the Rifts campaign online. It has been slow going, especially recently, but we've still seen more action in 2012 that we ever did in the previous two years.