Using the following process, I created these soldier tokens.
- Download Daz3D and create 3D art for free.
- Download Magic Set Editor and make a token template.
- Download a pdf printer (such as CutePDF), and save a .pdf file with nine on a page.
- Print them out, cut them out, and insert them in card sleeves with random basic lands (or those advertisement inserts).
- Save the .pdf file to print more later.
Note: For some reason, the preview messes up the color, but everything looks fine once you download the file and open it in Adobe Reader (or similar program).